pondělí 23. ledna 2017

India 22.+23.1.2017 - Short walk, bureaucracy, next plan

Český překlad ZDE

I mostly relaxed in last two days (Sunday morning was hangover morning). Later that day we made a short walk to a Hindu temple on one hill and then we watched cricket & one Bollywood movie on TV.
Monday was quite lazy day; we went to a police office in the morning to fill some form and in the afternoon I was deciding if I will join a Rotary trip for exchange students. At the end we chose the best option to me. Instead of spending totally 8 days of mostly swimming in the sea, I will be there just 3 days just sightseeing . It is less costly and more interesting for me (chilling at the see without Lucy is not for me…). The trip will take us to Hyderabad with train and then back with bus J It will happen on this weekend.

Another picture from the market
Picture with "Dada", really cool guy :-)
Hindu temple
Watching TV & having Indian style pizza

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat