neděle 22. ledna 2017

India 21.1.2017 - Shopping and party

Český překlad ZDE

I am slowly becoming an Indian. We went shopping with Anuja and Vaishali and I bought some traditional Indian clothes J
Riksha
And I also don´t find food as spicy as I expected. My mouth didn´t catch a fire yet. We also went to a street market, which was – surprisingly – really overcrowded by my opinion.

Street market
And in the evening we went to a bachelors party of Vivek´s friend. I was really surprised how friendly the Indian people are. Everyone wanted to talk to me, I almost thought I am more important than the bachelor…


One last thing. Indian beer is,  ……. wait for it ……… AWESOME! It really worth to try Kingfisher beer. I think I can say that it is as good as Czech beer, maybe even better… (And bottles has 650 ml).

It looks like a safe scaffolding...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat