Český překlad ZDE
I´ve got an opportunity to visit one beach house with another Rotary Youth Exchange. Of course I said yes :-) We spent about 5 hours in car (travelling just 190 km ...), but it was really distant rural area. The house was about 300 m far from ocean. But it was so hot during day, that I want there just in the morning or in the evening. Hot and humid.
On the other hand ocean was really warm and clean with really soft sand.
We also visited another hindi temple.
We made a short trip to a local fish market where people sold freshly caught fish. We had some of them for a dinner.
This is a house where we stayed. It is owned by one Rotary lady, she normally uses it as a hostel for tourists.
People can travel at any part of car here... It is also not rare to see a whole family on a motorbike (parents and two kids).
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat