Český překlad ZDE
I almost recovered from my illness and I went for a morning walk with my host-father. It is interesting how many people did the same. Not only walk,but also do yoga. We went to a small hill close to our house and whole hill was full ow walking people.
This picture is not from a prison, as it maybe looks, but from a temple area : -). People are practising yoga (+-6:30 am).
Later that day I just walked around a place where I stay and I finally took a picture of the cheapest car in the world : -) Tata Nano
There will also be some elections in Pune soon, so streets are full of advertisements and people promoting their parties.
Almost the last thing visited this day was a Aga Khan Palace. Place where Mahatma Gandhi was held for few years. Gandhi is one of the most important people in Indian history. He was a leader of Indian indepence movement in British-ruled India. He is called the Father of the Nation
| Statue of Mahatma Gandhi and his wife |
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat