pondělí 30. ledna 2017

India 30.1.2017 - Rajiv Gandhi ZOO, Pune

Český překlad ZDE

I started my day with jogging => so refreshing! 
I did not have a plan for today, so Vaishali suggested that I should go to ZOO, which is relatively close to their home. 
It is a ZOO with animals which lives just in India. 
The most interesting animal to me was a huuuge python with his small snakefriends.



Sometimes I felt I am also an endangered specie... 


After visiting ZOO a walked home, for the first time without riksha (streets are much more crowded than European streets and with no street signs, so I was bit affraid that I will get lost).

Another small street market.


Funny thing - Baťa company is really popular in Pune (maybe in all India), but locals think it is an Indian brand (it has been founded in Czech Republic many years ago).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat