Český překlad ZDE
I already wrote, that all this trip to India is made possible by Rotary International (RC Pune Katraj, District 3131).
It is lucky accident, that there is really big conference of all district on this weekend and I was also invited. That is actually the reason why I travelled to Hyderabad. In there was also Republic day on 26th January => happy Republic Day, India ! :-)
(Anuja sent me this image)
My trip started at the Pune main train station, this picture can't tell you much, but it was really overcrowded and so NOISY! And little bit unpleasant smell.
Again, I have to say how friendly local people are. They wanted to make a selfie with me just because I was different (white).
I had just a short time to roam around Hyderabad, so I visited Golkonda fort. Surprisingly, the biggest impression to me was how many people wanted to talk to me or have a picture, no matter if they were hindu or muslims. We should learn, Europe!
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat