pondělí 21. prosince 2015

Norway 18 & 19 & 20 th December 2015 – exam & LAST trip & goodbye…

Český překlad ZDE

This is my last post which I write in Norway…
I will start with school. I have to admit that I quite underestimated my preparation. Exams were quite different that those at my home university. The biggest difference is probably the duration and fact, that there is just one attempt. All exams take 4 hours (and sometimes it was not enough time!) And another difference is in the organisation, for example most of exams are written in city sport hall Trondheim Spectrum (as shown on picture). There were really a lot of people checking if no-one cheats and provided us with papers (you can use just special copy-paper for exam -> you have the copy and original takes teachers). You can also use just 3 selected types (types, not brands!) of calculator. I hope I will pass all exams, but it will not be A for 300%.


There were two courses writing exam in the same part of a hall. Second course was probably easier, because they all left before 4th hour, but at my course almost everybody wrote even after 4th hour.

The day after exam I made totally last short trip with my room-mate to a close peninsula Bymarka just for few hours. You can see the snow situation in Norway at 400 m above sea level… Quite sad, almost no snow and it was melting…


And finally the WBH day came (Way Back Home). Our way will take 2 days (we are travelling with car from Trondheim to Oslo, then with ferry from Oslo to Frederikshavn and afterwards finally to Czech Rep.). This post I write at the ferry board, but wi-fi does not work here, so I will post it later.


That’s all, Erasmus ends. It was so fast…

But I still have to think a lot what it gave me and I will maybe try to formulate my thoughts and post it here. But I will definitely make a long video with all trips I made here, so don’t give up checking this blog.


Thank you for your interest. J

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat