neděle 18. října 2015

Norway 17.10.2015 - Hitchhiker's guide to the Flatanger

Český překlad ZDE

As I said, I tried to get to Flatanger - by hitchhiking. And succesfully. :-) 240 km, 5 car-lifts and plenty of friendly people and amazing experience.
I decided to hitchhike because I was really motivated to get to Glatanger by any way. It should be one of the best climbing locations in the world (I just wanted to see it, not to climb there) => VIDEO 

one of my hitchhiking posts - main road through Norway

One of "my" drivers was so nice that she even took me directly to my final destination and arranged an accommodation at one man's house - yes, I had one whole building just for me (actually it was really cool party house, but I will not post any picture from inside - it is the owner's private property :-) ). And I thought I will sleep in tent in the morning.

house where I slept (looks much nicer from inside)

moose :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat