I am not sure if I will go somewhere on this weekend, because I feel a little bit ill and I really want to cure until I go to Lofoten...
I was again shoping in Sweden and that was why was in one shop in Trondheim and wrote down prices of my mostly purchased stuff (one poor employee looked very scared when he saw me writing down something, he thought I am some inspection :-) , then I explained him my situation and he apparently vented his feelings). You can now just compare prices with your home country. And all these prices are of low-end food. So it is probably the lowest quality (but still not so bad). Other products of the same kind are usually 1,5 or 2 times more expensive.
All prices are in Norwegian Crowns = NOK (1NOK = 3CZK). Prices from supermarket Rema 1000.
Banana 14
\ kg
Broccoli 10
\ piece
Carrot 15 \ 750g
Mandarin 29 \ kg
Orange 21
\ kg
Kiwi 6,5 \ piece
Pepper 45 \ kg
Avocado 37 \ piece
Lemon 47 \ kg
Tomato 39 \ kg
Cucumber 21 \ piece
Onion 20 \ kg
Potato 10
\ kg
Salmon 116 \ kg
Ham 150 \ kg
Grated Cheese 116 \ kg
Block of cheese 87 \ kg
Chicken breasts 91 \ kg
White yogurt 27,4 \ kg
Milk 15,3 \ l
Butter 54 \ kg
Egs 36,3 \ kg
Cookies 14,2 \ piece
Frozen vegetables – wok mix 55 \
kg
Frozen vegetables - other mix 37 \
kg
KNACKEBROT
Husman 16
\ kg
Havre 30 \ kg
Sport 39 \ kg
Frukost 67 \ kg
Mineral + 44 \ kg
Nutella 99 \ kg
Orange juice 6,6 \ l
Black tea 39 \ 100g
Honey 150 \ kg
Olive oil (virgin) 63 \ l
Salt 27 \ 550 g
Pasta 11,8
\ kg
In Sweden I realized that the prices are almost the same, so it does not worth to go there, when I am not buying there any alcohol (it is cheaper there).
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat